Sexual Assault Awareness Month: April 2014
- April 18 & 19 - A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer
- April 24th - Hands Around the Courthouse
- April 29th - Take Back the Night and Survivor Speak-Out
For more information about these events contact Marj at 815-756-7930.
Volunteer Training: June 2014
- More information can be found on our volunteer page.
2nd Annual Pokanoka's Trail Run/Walk: July 4, 2014
This fundraiser takes place at Shabbona Lake State Park at 8am. Choose the 8 mile trail for runners, or 1.8 mile trail for walkers through scenic, historical Shabbona Lake State park. Both are on 'off-road' trails mowed pathways.
Early bird registration (7 days in advance): $25 for runners, $10 for walkers
Late registration (6 days or less): additional $5 for runner
The 8 mile trail race will be timed by RACE TIME.
More information can be found at www.pokanokasrun.com or register at www.signmeup.com/99380.
Domestic Violence Awareness Month: October 2014
- Events will be posted in the future.