Domestic Violence Adult Counselor
Master's degree in human services field required, license preferred. Experience in trauma recovery work and with adult victims of domestic violence. Bi-lingual and 40 hours trained in domestic violence, a plus.
Abuse Intervention Services
Bachelor's degree required, master preferred. 40-hour domestic violence training preferred. Must be available to work evenings.
Under the general supervision of the Program Coordinator; the Co-Faciliator provides direct services to perpetrators of domestic violence.
1. Co-facilitate in a 26-week domestic violence program for
court-ordered and other agency mandated offenders.
2. Prepare progress reports on behalf of clients referred from court.
3. Provide coverage relief for other instructors as necessary.
4. Educates clients on the criminal justice system, problems of domestic violence and the available community resources to help prevent abuse.
5. Challenges destructive belief systems and provides alternatives to violence.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
News and Events
Save the Date!
Our annual fundraiser, Evening of Chocolate is Saturday, February 28th. Please click the events button for more information. (Events link is in the upper right hand corner.)