- Temporary shelter for victims of domestic violence and their children
- Family advocates to assist clients in goal planning and attainment, education, and referrals
- Advocate will assist in setting up appointments with legal staff, counselors, children's program staff, etc.
- Life skills presentations and group activities that promote positive family interactions.
Transitional Housing Services
Long-term transitional housing serves as a good stepping stone as families transition into healthier, more stable lives and include:
- Longer stay at one of the Safe Passage apartments
- All of the shelter services are still offered (service planning, group activities, etc.)
Please call 815/756-5228 or 815/786-6333 for more information.