- Sexual Assault Counselor, AMFT, CTP
- Certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Completed Levels 1&2 Gottman Method Couple Therapy
- Certified Trauma Professional (CTP)
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT)
Ericka is a licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist and Certified Trauma Professional. She earned her Bachelor’s in Family Social Sciences from the University of Minnesota, and Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northern Illinois University. Ericka began working at Safe Passage as an Intern in the Adult Counseling program (working with survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault) and the Partner Abuse Intervention Program. Ericka now works full time in the Sexual Assault Counseling program where she enjoys using a client centered approach to therapy guided by theoretical orientations such as: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Bowen Family Systems Theory, Narrative Therapy, and Emotionally Focused Therapy.