Safe Passage’s comprehensive internship program is designed to cover vital aspects of a domestic violence and sexual assault agency including crisis intervention, survivor support, and medical advocacy. An intern will gain firsthand experience providing direct client service in a fast-paced nonprofit. This is an unpaid internship.
Please note, Interns are asked to complete two semesters and provide 20 hours weekly, on site.
- Counseling Intern (Advanced Masters)
- Residential Intern (Bachelors or Foundational Masters)
- Legal Intern (Bachelors or Foundational Masters)
- Children’s Program Intern (Bachelors)
- Partner Abuse Intervention Intern (Bachelors or Foundational Masters)
To become a Safe Passage Intern, you must:
- Care about the welfare of domestic violence and sexual assault victims
- Fill out our application
- Complete an interview with the program director
- Pass a background check
- Complete our Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Training: The next training will be in January 2022.
Questions or concerns? Please contact, Mary Beth Finch: 815.756.7930 x144 | email@example.com